Details of the Data Controller:
UAB “Šešios ryto”
Legal entity code: 304167423
Address: Europos pr. 122 LT-45263 Kaunas, Lithuania
We confirm that the data on the Data Controller’s websites will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. The employees of the data controller have a written commitment not to disclose or disseminate to third parties information obtained in the workplace, including information about visitors to the websites.
What personal data do we collect, store and use?
Directly received information:
Account details: email address and password.
Identification data: name, surname, date of birth (if applicable).
Address details: street, house number, postal code, city, country.
Contact details: phone number and email address.
Order details: ordered goods, prices, billing and shipping information.
Billing details: account details, bank card details (if available) or details about other billing services e.g. PayPal.
Indirect information received:
– Information on how you use our sites. For example, we may collect the following information: Device information, i.e., IP address, operating system version, and settings of the device you are using to access the content / goods.
– Location information, i.e. y. the GPS signal of the device or information about the nearest WiFi access points and mobile towers, which may be transmitted to us using the content of our websites.
Information from third party sources:
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you.
Other information we collect:
We may also collect information about you, your device or your use of the content of our websites with your consent.
About handling an information:
Who do we disclose your information to?
We will disclose your information to the following entities:
– Companies that provide services at our request. The access of these companies to your information is limited; they may not use this information for purposes other than providing services to us;
– To other parties where required by law or necessary to protect our information society services.
Cases in which we may disclose your information to other parties:
– in order not to break the law or in response to a mandatory court order;
– to confirm the legality of its actions;
– to protect the Data Controller, his rights, property or ensure their security;
– we may disclose your information to a related third party in the event of a merger, transfer or bankruptcy;
– in other cases with your consent or at your lawful request.
What do we do to protect your information?
We have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect for the purpose of providing content / services. Keep in mind, however, that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
You are guaranteed the following rights:
We guarantee the exercise of the following rights of yours and the provision of any relevant information upon your request or inquiry:
– know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
– access to your personal data and how they are processed;
– request the rectification, destruction of your personal data or the suspension, except for storage, of the processing of your personal data;
– not consent to the processing of your personal data, including direct marketing;
– request the deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
– request the transfer of your personal data, ie allow you to access your personal data in the form when you will be provided with personal data in a commonly used and computer-readable format;\
– the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
The Data Controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights when, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics, and the protection of data subjects ‘or other persons’ rights and freedoms.
When you visit the Data Controller’s websites, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information stored in your web browser. They help the Data Controller to identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our websites and make them more convenient for you to use. Here are some examples of using cookies:
Cookies allow you to identify how many unique users are browsing the website at one time, which helps to ensure its smooth and fast operation;
Cookies allow us to analyze the information collected about the browsing of unique users, which helps to adapt the operation of the website to your needs.
The cookies used on our websites can be grouped into the following types:
The necessary cookies are strictly necessary for our respective website to perform the basic functions. These cookies allow you to browse the website and use the features you want, such as providing access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services that allow this site to function.
Activity cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site. By providing information about the areas you visit, the time spent on the site, and any issues you encounter, such as error messages, these cookies help us understand how visitors behave on the site. This information helps us improve the performance of the site.
Profiling Cookies (Requiring Your Prior Consent): Our website also uses profiling cookies, which can only be set with your prior consent. Our website also sets cookies belonging to third parties that have been installed with your prior consent. These third parties may have access to the information collected through the cookies they use. Third parties may include: Google Inc. (via Google Analytics, Google Doubleclick, and where applicable, the Google Plus plug-in).
Repetitive cookies for the target audience: Used to display product advertisements similar to the ones you were interested in (e.g. by displaying product pages that you visited on our website while browsing related sites) or to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns (our or third parties).
Analytical Cookies: Records your choices and activities on the Website for statistical analysis by us or third parties by tracking your choices and browsing behavior when providing you with personalized advertisements.
Social Media Cookies: Our website allows social networks (e.g. Facebook) to set their cookies according to the values of their software components. Such cookies are directly controlled by third parties and may offer advertisements that are relevant to your choices when browsing other websites.
The following data is collected with the help of cookies:
We may use the IP addresses of visitors’ computers to administer websites and diagnose server failures. An IP address is a unique code that identifies a computer on networks. It can be used to identify a visitor and gather a variety of demographic information. This is done by the vast majority of web server administrators.
How to manage and delete cookies:
Keep in mind, that some services may be designed to work only with cookies, and disabling them will prevent you from using them or parts of them.
Our website contains the following cookies:
Please be informed that when you log in to our website, in order to use the website, the cookies listed in the following table are stored on your computer:
If you have any request for personal data processing or any related question, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .